- TITLE THIS BLOG POST: NAME OF PROJECT Production Project
- PLACE A CREATIVE COMMONS IMAGE RELATED TO THE PROJECT FROM SEARCH.CREATIVECOMMONS.ORG AT THE TOP OF THE POST
- FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS IN THE:
- REVIEW THESE POST EXAMPLES:
- USE TEAM SCRUM & PRESENTATION FORMS (PDF FILES)
- DELETE ALL OF MR. LE DUC’s INSTRUCTIONS DETAILED ABOVE AFTER COMPLETING THEM
Intention (SMART Goal)
Learn the strings on guitar
PRE-PRODUCTION – INQUIRY
Leader(s) in the Field / Exemplary Work(s)
.Which strings to strum
There is no cost
PRODUCTION – ACTION
The (FILM, SOUND, or GAME Creation)
Song lyrics on soundtrap
POST-PRODUCTION – REFLECTION
21st Century Skills
Which fingers to put on which strings
Ways of Thinking (Creativity, Innovation, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving)
Sounds from guitar, bass, drums, and keyboard. Continued putting in more instrument sounds. Thought of which sounds to put in at what times. cut unneeded sounds.
Ways of Working (Communication & Collaboration)
Talked with each other about how to strum our instruments. We made music together.
Tools for Working (Info & Media Literacy)
How to play the strings on guitar and bass.
Ways of Living in the World (Life & Career)
Better instrument playing.